Friday, April 16, 2010

New Release Friday!

Sarah Bennett has TWO wonderful collab kits out today!

First up, here is a beautiful kit she made with Trixie Scraps Designs called Sunday Afternoon. Again, I am loving the blues, greens and browns! It has good elements for boy and girl use, and really pretty metal word art, which I am into lately. I made this page with some pictures of Aaron that I just love from a day in January that he had to stay home sick.

431ea1d3798120da7d7cbcc15d6c5ebe

lazy days copy

Sarah’s other new release today is a fun springtastic kit she made with WM[squared] Designs called Go Green. It has all kind of fun earth-loving elements, and there are SO many great colorful papers, making this kit useful for so many photos! I made a page with my favorite photos from Valentine’s Day this year.

2d938d0762a13651f53c70cd5e651595 valentine's day 2010 copy

Go check these kits out, they are both AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment