Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 10

Well, I had many candidates for today’s picture. First, I was going to do a series on our first attempt at giving Aaron a home haircut, but that did not work out, because the cheap crummy clippers we bought wouldn’t be powerful enough to cut through butter.

IMG_4465

Then, I had a spicy noodle bowl for lunch, you know, one of those ones that is like glorified ramen and tastes SO good but has all the sodium you need for a whole week? It totally hit the spot, and then I noticed where it was made…

IMG_4470

…what are the chances of that? Rancho Cucamonga is where I am from, and where my family lives. I didn’t really know things were made there, let alone spicy noodle bowls…

And then I saw the cutest sight of the day…

IMG_4471 

…those adorable sisters sitting out on the driveway on a gorgeous day (I refuse to go outside because like my mom said, these have been the worst two spring allergy days I can remember in a long time…). Ashley was grading and Courts was doing some Biology. How cute are they?

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the Mission Tortilla's too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy is that about the noodles?!?

    Sorry about the crummy clippers, they make all the difference in the cut!

    LOVE the outdoors pic of the girls too!

    ReplyDelete