Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 2

Spring Break Day 7
When I am away from the blog and haven’t scrapped for this many days, there can really only be one explanation. grad school. I have some catching up to do, so here goes!
I got to sleep in until 9 this morning! Chris got up with Aaron and then sent Aaron up to wake me up and ask “Mommy, do you want a special breakfast?” He was SO cute. Here are my men making some “shrambled eggs”.
IMG_3736
The VERY first chance we had (meaning not only was it warm outside, but we were getting over our sickness) we headed outside on the back deck. Chris and I took our computers out to the table (I am working on a paper for my class about the Cyrus Cylinder due Sunday that I really could not bring myself to work on during the worst of my sickness. If I can’t even bring myself to scrap, there is NO way a paper is getting done. duh.) Aaron played at his sand table that Nana and Grampy got him last summer. He has been asking and asking to play at it, even when it was snowing, so we had to get it cleaned up asap so he could dig in.
IMG_3743 IMG_3753














Chris made a bit of lunch, which Aaron didn’t really eat, his appetite is still not back, and it was teeny to begin with!
IMG_3767
Then…Aaron FINALLY got to play with his big Christmas gift, his wagon from Santa! I took a LOT of pictures. Check out this album, I am really happy with how they turned out.
Here are some favorites, but check out the album!
IMG_3776 IMG_3806 IMG_3835 IMG_3867
Love this little man!
We were supposed to go to a welcome home party for a friend that just returned from a duty assignment in Afghanistan, but Aaron had a very strange sick/freaking out kind of episode and then fell asleep for 3 hours.













We felt like we had to stay home. Today was also Chris’ crappiest day of being sick. Hope all of this blows over by the time we go back to school!



No comments:

Post a Comment