Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 3

Spring Break Day 8

Well, it is Saturday, and our break is quickly coming to a close. We have not had a very fun break, as breaks go, because we were sick and had a lot of work to do, BUT I am VERY grateful that we were not in school for all of this, because I would have had to miss a day and that is no good. I also love any time at home relaxing and hanging out.

Today we had a playdate planned with “Girl Cameron” while her mom and dad had an appointment nearby. They were also supposed to play last night while Chris and I went to a party, but that did not work out. I have an album of their ADORABLE pictures that you MUST check out. Cameron’s mom, Colleen, is our close friend and colleague and we joke that these two are betrothed (but I am not really joking).

They are TOO cute!

IMG_3933 IMG_3978    

IMG_3996

IMG_4079

IMG_4088 IMG_4089

No comments:

Post a Comment