Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 4

Spring Break Day last

Happy Easter! I am still working on finishing my paper…it is due at midnight and I also have some grading I need to do by tomorrow.

We had a few fun things planned for today, an easter egg hunt, which Aaron was VERY excited for, started the morning off. Here is the album link, and an adorable picture of Aaron and Ash using their eggs to make bunny ears.

IMG_4316

Then we went to the farmer’s market, which reopened for the season today. There were very few vendors there, but it was still nice to walk around. The rest of the day was…working on my paper. joy. I turned it in with 33 minutes to spare then graded until 2 am. Wow. back to school in the morning!!

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable photo Kim! Glad you finally got that paper finished and y'all are kinda on the road to recovery from all that sickness. Sorry you spent your entire break sick though! Hope everyone is doing better now :)

    ReplyDelete