Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 31

Spring Break Day 5

The highlight of our day was going to get Aaron’s 3 year old pictures done. We use the Picture People. They turned out great! I am not in love with Picture People, I think that the pictures of Aaron look washed out and I think I could probably do just as well if I had a set, but can’t beat them for convenience! Here is a link, check out my handsome little man!

In the morning, Aaron got a present for being clean and dry for a whole day yesterday. It was the Lego Police Boat that he wanted from the second he saw it in the Lego brochure on Christmas morning (when he was supposed to be enjoying his new fire station!!!) Turns out, after he wanted it for months, it is not made in the US, so we found a vendor in the UK with reasonable shipping costs, and voila! He was really excited and played with it a lot today.

IMG_3636 IMG_3637 IMG_3643

Here is Aaron as we got ready to leave for pictures, wearing his backpack and looking WAY TOO much like a big boy!!!

IMG_3661 IMG_3666 

A beautiful Spring day out our window, but a chilly breeze kept me from being comfortable since I am still trying to beat down this crappy cold. We had chick-fil-a on our way home from pictures and I took a little nap. Aaron did not nap, AGAIN.

 IMG_3695

Meet the Robinsons came in the mail today (Netflix) and we had never seen it. Such a sweet story! Chris and I spent a difficult hour working on will worksheets tonight, because we are going to Fort Belvoir tomorrow to get wills done. I have never had one, and Chris’ is from before we met, so we really needed to get it taken care of. Not a fun activity for me at all.

I am having some hot spicy broth hoping for some relief, and then off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Precious 3 yr old pictures Kim!!

    Woo hoo for a full day with no accidents and what an awesome treat! I know Aaron loved it!

    Sorry you're still feeling crummy and hoping you get to feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos. My favs were the monster hand and sticking the tongue out. :)

    Gorgeous photo out the window.

    ReplyDelete