Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 1

It is February already! I am SO happy that I have been sticking with this all through January, and although I haven’t been posting each day, I have been taking pictures and making up my posts and I just love it! IMG_0667IMG_0671Today was a teacher workday, as we changed semesters and prepared for new students. These are all pictures of the classroom where I have been teaching for the past nine years, room 234. So many students have passed through here, and with them many treasured memories. Our school is going through a renovation, and at some point in the near future, this room will be gone, I will move temporarily to a trailer, and then back into the building in a different room. I will be really sad when that happens, but will make the best of it. I love this place. I have spent a pretty good chunk of my life in this space, doing one of my most favorite things, and I consider myself very fortunate. IMG_0672
IMG_0673IMG_0674IMG_0676 IMG_0679

No comments:

Post a Comment