Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 16

We went back to school today, with a two-hour delayed opening. Can't see how the buses could possibly have been successful, but all but three of my 60 students made it to school today. We are completely back to regular schedule tomorrow, which means I should NOT be up this late, but I am really happy for two reasons. 1. My Tahiti book arrived in the mail today from Winkflash, and I am SOOOOO pleased with the way it turned out. I was a little nervous, since it was my first time using any kind of printing service, but so many of the ladies at ScrapMatters seemed pleased with their product and the price during their sale is too good to pass up! 
2. I JUST finished all of my 2009 scraps (from June-December) and will be able to send that album in tomorrow to still take advantage of the sale. I am really proud that I was able to get all that scrapping done, couldn't have done it without the snowcation, during which time I made 23 layouts in 8 days! WOW! Long day ahead tomorrow, too, so...I will be paying for this late night, but getting the books printed is SO worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your honeymoon book back so quickly - it looks great!
    I can't believe you have already finished up 2009 too - that's AMAZING!!!
    Good luck surviving today - those "day afters" are totally the pits :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are amazing and your book looks so cute too!

    ReplyDelete