Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15

Well, it looks like this is our last day of snowcation. We should be back to school tomorrow, but with a delay, because sidewalk conditions are still really bad. The delay is supposed to ensure that rush hour traffic has passed and kids will be walking to school and waiting for buses in safer conditions. I have SO enjoyed our surprise winter break. When I was home on maternity leave two years ago, I had the opportunity to realize just how much stress and strain comes along with my job, even though I love it so much. This break has been just GREAT for me. Lots of sleeping in, some housework, lots of lounging, and plenty of scrapping. Here is Aaron lounging and enjoying some Disney channel with me on the bed (while I scrap)before we all head back to reality tomorrow. Love that little face.

IMG_1452

No comments:

Post a Comment