Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 20

Today was mostly a grad school day for me. Chris took Aaron, Courts and Ash out for a few hours so I could get work done. First they went to get Aaron’s hair cut at Cartoon Cuts, which he loves and is a really good boy for. Then they went to Chucky Cheese’s (ON A SATURDAY!!!) I personally think Chris is crazy for wanting to do that…but he did it for my last paper too, and I guess if the weather was better and the world wasn’t covered in snow they could do something different, but he seems to like it, so okay! Aaron loves it, of course, and the girls play games to get tickets so Aaron can get a little something. I worked on my paper, a short one, and got the research done and got it all typed.

My picture today is of Aaron and Ashley. He LOVES his sisters so much. Here they are laying with a blanket and pretend sleeping while listening to an Imagination Movers song about going to bed.

IMG_1558 copy perk s-pop moody

No comments:

Post a Comment