Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 22

Okay, get ready for mess #2…(I should have made the office two days worth of messes, there are parts of the room I did not include in those two shots).
Here is Aaron’s closet. It is the largest bedroom closet in the house. That is ridiculous. Chris’ dad moved in with us right before Aaron was born, and that green dresser in the back of his closet is full of my paper scrapping supplies that have been neglected for 1 1/2 years now. I had to move it out of the basement to make space for my father in law, and I figured, what will a baby need with that giant closet? OH BROTHER!!!! Boy was I wrong? But at present, I don’t really have a better place for it. (other messes featured later in the week will demonstrate that…) It takes up so much space and his closet is SO full of stuff. It frustrates me every time I am in there. Do you have parts of your house that do that to you?
IMG_1564 IMG_1568 IMG_1569

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you are brave...posting all your messes on your blog. Mine could fill up a couple weeks worth. I think I'll avoid this topic for my blog! hehe! Do you still paper scrap? I made some decent money on ebay with all of my paper supplies. I'm so glad to be rid of it all!

    ReplyDelete