Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Christmas scraps

Okay, I have scrapped all of OUR Christmas here in Virginia, and for the past few years we have been going to California for Christmas part 2 with my family, starting a couple of days after Christmas and coming back home around New Years. This has really worked well for us. As my sister and I and my cousins (there are only four of us grandkids in the family) get older and have changing families, and because our grandparents have all passed away, our traditions have been changing along with us. Being in our house at Christmas allows us to start family traditions with Aaron that he will grow up with, and then we still get to have family Christmas time in California. It was really hard for me the first time I did not spend Christmas morning with my parents and sister, but giving Aaron the special Christmas memories that I always had is very important to me. So, I guess he is really going to grow up thinking there are two Christmases! Here are the first pages from our California Christmas. Christmas part 2 copy
Family Christmas copy
I am so happy to say that many of the California pages will also feature my amazing nephew Cameron, and my sister Kelly and brother-in-law Caleb, in addition to my Mom and Dad.
kisses for Cameron copy

No comments:

Post a Comment