Friday, February 12, 2010

February 11

Pictures like this one are the reason I love P365. Here is a picture of Aaron, the worst hider ever, during a LONG game of hide and seek. Although we play hiding games all the time, this was the first time I ever tried to teach him the counting without peeking, you know, like the real rules of hide and seek. As a seeker, he peeks and only counts to four and can't stand the wait and screams "READY OR NOT HERE I COME". As a hider, well....his skills need some refinement, as you can see. I laughed REALLY LOUD when I saw this scene, but he was so concentrated on hiding that I had time to go all the way downstairs and get my camera and take the picture. Reasons Aaron is the worst hider ever:
1. see picture
2. He giggles the WHOLE time he is hiding.
3. He hid in the same place for his first four turns, the same way!
4. When he hid someplace new, he announced where he was hiding on his way there. 
We played for about 40 minutes...and he sounds so mournful while he is looking for me! "Moooooooomy, where ARE you???" Lots of fun on another day indoors. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty hidden to me. Perhaps you could insert an arrow to help out. I can hear him now...... "On the bed Mommy!" Gotta love that little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great picture! that is the cutest thing i have ever seen =)

    you asked about the actions i used for my photos. I have almost every action from CoffeeShop (http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2005/12/actions-by-theme.html) they are free and great. The one i am using this month is the S-Curve action and the one i used for the month of january was called Moody Pop. They are great starter actions and very easy to tweek to your liking =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...my kids are the same way! The older ones are starting to get the hang of it, but my younger two giggle too much! But I love it! Regarding Tanya's photo action comments...I use coffeeteaphotograpy actions ALL the time. Also if you google my4hens photography (by Sarah Cornish)...she sells a ton of actions but also has some great freebies that I use a LOT. They are just unique. And then The pioneer woman has a couple sets too. She has one called "boost" and I use it on almost every single photo.

    ReplyDelete