Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21

I am starting a themed week of photos that I will call “A Week of Messes”. I am putting myself out there on this one, but I’m going to give it a shot. Maybe sometime later in the year I will be able to do a week of cleaned up spaces! These are the places in the house that bug us the most, that we hate to see, but that have just become areas where we throw junk and then never get organized. Let’s start with the office. YIKES. Chris’ desk is on the right side of the top photo. Although the photo might be too far away to show the details, let’s just say he has his own system of organization. About every 4-6 weeks he gets furious because he can’t find something (easy to understand) and he cleans it all up, but then it slowly piles up again. On the left side of the top photo is the corner that holds…stuff. We have been doing a great job of getting rid of things, but that corner is a junk trap. The bottom photo is my part of the mess…a bin full of things that I clear off my desk and then…leave in there. Looking forward to an update? Me too!
IMG_1561 doctored 



IMG_1563 doctored

2 comments:

  1. You are so brave posting this and committing to a week of messes! I don't know that I could do it! Good luck getting it cleaned up - can't wait to see those pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to motivate yourself. I have a husband similar that every few months goes out and buys new things to try to organize when it is himself that needs updating! :) :)

    ReplyDelete