Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3

SNOW DAY! This snow kind of crept up on me, we just read on the first that snow could be coming. Turns out we got between 2-3 inches of heavy wet snow! We sure have gotten a lot so far this winter, and reports are that 12 MORE inches could be on the way Saturday! The snow started last night and was done by this morning. I was VERY excited to get up at 4:50 this morning and see online that it was a snow day, even though I just met my new students yesterday, and this is not the best thing for establishing our new classes, you CAN'T BEAT A SNOW DAY!! We got to sleep in until 8:15, when Aaron started calling for his Daddy and sent me away when I went in his room instead. It was not particularly cold today, so we headed back outside to play in the snow some more and Aaron was able to stay outside and enjoy himself for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know anyone got that much snow. We only got an inch here. Looks like a lot of fun. I love it when it's snowy but not too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of snow!!! Love your collage of photos - it's so hard to narrow it down to just one isn't it?!? Lots of times, I post more than one on my blog too before deciding which to use!

    ReplyDelete