Saturday, February 6, 2010

People are Friends, NOT FOOD!

Here is the FINAL page for our Tahiti honeymoon book, which I am SO excited to have done because, as I said earlier, it is the first book I have ever finished for myself! (and...the honeymoon was in 2004....) I am so excited about this that I have decided to get ANOTHER book made at winkflash with all my scraps from the second half of 2009, which is really when I began getting going and joined the scrapmatters community. In order to do that, though, I need to scrap ALL OF CHRISTMAS, which includes our trip to California AND our first visit to California Adventure in time to turn it in to winkflash by 2/17....ambitious? YES, but we just had a LOT of snow! (more on that later...) I am going to go for it! I also am SO excited that one of my layouts was put into the gallery standouts for this week on ScrapMatters, the one I did yesterday called Motu Picnic. It is my first time being mentioned in the standouts and it has been a goal of mine! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome page and great pictures. We you just in the ocean and saw them? That would freak me out a little!

    ReplyDelete